Wednesday, January 5, 2011

untitled 2011

"I am a student of everything. I learn from the world around me. I study the math of the Universe. The art of life. And the working of nature. I ponder the reasons behind existence. I stare up at the night sky and am amazed at the vastness of what IS. I learn from everyone I meet and anyone who will teach me. I invent. I create. And I build. I am not defined by my career or job or degree. I am more than that. I will not be one thing. I will be EVERYTHING." 

...living based on this is my focus this year. I'm determined not to lose sight. 

This year: no expectations. I am open to the infinite possibilities that the Universe has for me. 

Last year was about opening up, being flexible, and getting used to the idea of letting go of control & going with the flow.  

This year I want to BE THE FLOW. 

Last year was a big year of change for me- switching gears from uptight to relaxed, type A to type B(ish).

This year will be a year of GROWTH.

& so I thought the title fitting... 

2 comments:

  1. This year I want to BE THE FLOW.
    I feel like this is a common theme this year... In 2010 a lot of us were figuring out how to balance everything; this year is about living it... It's ok to be Type A-and-a-half, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Catherine :) This year IS about living it!

    ReplyDelete