Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Moving...

From Columbus:
As far as moves go, this one hasn't been to terrible... yet.  It is always awfully convenient that Matthew is in season when we have to move out of/into an apartment- ha!  This will be my 6th move in 6 years- thats an average of one move per year if you hadn't already done the math...  I know what you're thinking, I should be a pro at it.

Today, I moved out the couch, which we sold to a friend of mine (Johnny).  Also moved a nice lamp, dining room table and chairs and a few other minor things that Johnny is going to use at his place until we know what we're doing after the season.  

My last day at Go Fitness was this past Sunday :( It was very bittersweet for me but it is crazy-nice to have all this time during the day to get things organized for the move.  I have been more productive in the last two days than I have in the last two months- seriously. 

Anyway, the move is underway and going smoothly so far...  with the way our world turns though, I wouldn't be surprised if as soon as I had everything moved stress-free, Matthew gets the call to 4A...

No comments:

Post a Comment