Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Show.


Today is the day. 

Today Matthew got the call to the big leagues :) And I am so happy for him!  He is so excited... he'll make his major league debut Saturday, June 6 in Cincinnati against the Chicago Cubs.  I have so many emotions pulsing through my body at the moment...

I am so proud of him.  So proud.
I am so happy that all his hard work has been worth while- though I never doubted it would.
I am excited for him to start this whole new chapter in his life.
I am a bit nervous for him, although I know he won't be at all.
I am overwhelmed.  With what?  I can't even say exactly...

Its funny, the way things work out, isn't it?  This morning I texted Matthew, "I think today is the day..." and he texted back, "for what?"
"For your dreams to come true!" I said.  "R we getting married today?" He texted back...

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man.  He deserves every moment and sensation of glory that he will experience this Saturday.  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment